Diagnostic and therapeutic services:
- Periodic Personal Health Visit of IBD patients
- Emergency Care Visits.
- Perform diagnostic procedures such as colonoscopy, Endoscopy. Enteroscopy and Endosonography.
- Perform specialized tests to track the evolution and severity of the disease.
Disease registration system:
- All patients with inflammatory bowel disease in this clinic have an electronic health record.
- Since patients follow-up is essential component of disease control and treatment program, the usage of electronic health records and access to patient health history accelerate this goal.
Follow up card:
- A summary of the patient's disease information and the medication, along with the specific points that are required for each patient, is provided as a follow-up card.
- The presence of a follow-up card as a summary of the patient's condition ease medical interventions in special circumstances and is useful for medical treatment or diagnosis in other medical centers.
- Organizing special educational sessions for patients with inflammatory bowel disease that are registered at this medical center is one of the measures that help the disease control process.
- The exchange of positive experiences among patients also provides a wider learning background experiences.
- The preparation and delivery of leaflets and brochures is one of the activities of this clinic.
For patient’s well-being and providing quick access to disease related health information, a virtual environment is created to exchange questions and answers among patients and physicians.
A comprehensive approach to disease:
The inflammatory bowel disease clinic, along with a dietitian and a psychiatric specialist, has provided main basis for assessing and meeting the needs of patients for optimal control of the disease.
The study and analysis of the data gathered from the diagnosis and treatment of the disease are the key to further Understanding and interpreting diseases in all dimensions and identifying new solutions for their control or eradication.
The Clinic of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases by being a part of Poursina Hakim foundation and by having access to the best specialists and laboratory facilities work in the form of a digestive disease research center in order to solve the problems of patients.
Patients can complete an informed consent form for storage and use of their disease data. This form will allows us to use the collected data for scientific documentation to better understand the disease its control and treatment.